- 2020: Stat 153 - Time Series.
- Anonymous Student Quotes (Note: The class was taught virtually):
- ''The GSIs are really incredible and so responsive, it is almost superhuman. They work so hard on trying to make the videos timely and answer Piazza questions. It is insane how hard they work and I only wish the best for them. They made me appreciate time series analysis even more and made this class almost feel like it is in person. I am grateful to have had such wonderful TAs this semester.''
- ''Michael came prepared, very thorough answers on Piazza, dedicated to students during OH & administers time fairly.''
- 2019: Stat 135 - Concepts of Statistics.
- Recipient of Outstanding GSI Award for 2019-20.
- Anonymous Student Quotes:
- ''The GSI (Michael Lim) is very familiar with the course concept and very patient and effective in explaining the examples and concepts with great clarity. And he can answer questions in-depth, even for the ones that are not closely related to the examples.''
- ''I think the GSI helped clear some confusion from lecture that helped me to understand concepts better.''
- ''GSI cares about students.'', ''Good support when asked questions and clear examples.''
Recipient of Derek Bok Award for Teaching Excellence.
- 2017: Stat S-106 - Probability, Statistics and Calculus.
- 2017: Physics 15b - Introduction to Electromagnetism and Statistical Physics (Grader).
- 2016: Stat 110 - Introduction to Probability.
- 2015: Math 23a - Linear Algebra and Real Analysis I.